- Revaxis (diphtheria/tetatnus and polio
- MMR (measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Meningitis (ACWY) required for Hajj and Umrah
- Meningitis (Menveo)
- Typhoid (oral)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis and Typhoid
- Influenza (Flu)
- Hepatitis A and B
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Tick Encephalitis
- All anti-malarials including Malarone, Doxycycline and Lariam
For more information on Vaccines
Eastcote Pharmacy is based in the heart of Eastcote village and is still the only independent pharmacy left.
We pride ourselves in providing a very personalized level of customer service. Whatever your needs, we will always endeavour to meet them.
We have just undergone an extensive refurbishment which now allows us to offer a real “one stop shop” for all your health, beauty and travel needs.
We still continue to dispense both NHS and Private Prescriptions and have one of the largest dispensaries in Eastcote. This ensures our stock levels are kept high for your convenience.
In addition to this, we offer a DAILY WALK IN TRAVEL CLINIC (Monday – Saturday). As well as a regular Chiropody clinic, Hypnotherapy clinic, Beauty clinic and Physiotherapy clinic. We have developed our retail offering with an in store mobility offering as well as an extensive range of fine fragrance and skincare/cosmetics. Our delivery service is 100% FREE and we offer it to ALL our customers TWICE a DAY (AM and PM service)
It gives me Immense pleasure to know that the Pharmacy has finally been refurnished and modernised. I wish to compliment you to making it a unique place as no other competitor on the high street around the vicinity provides so many facilities. I understand that more facilities are being added e.g Travel Vaccination ( Diabetes check), Cholesterol check,Stop Smoking advice.
For the senior citizens prescription collection from G/P,clinics twice daily and delivery. I wish you all the luck, keep up the good work and services you are determined to provide.
- MASOOM Ali
To Whom it may concern.
As a customer of Eastcote pharmacy It gives me great pleasure to write this letter of testimony to their excellent service.
I find the staff extremely helpful and polite No request seems too much for them. I recommend them very highly
They have a first rate range of medical aids..And also incorporated is a perfumery section, which is quite handy.
It is a chemist that both my husband and I can truly trust in.
- Janet Conway
1) Never found them missing readily-availability of any medicine.
2) They maintain punctuality in home delivery Service of Repeat Prescription.
3) Telephonic and Electronic Reminders are done/sent well in advance when next Repeat Prescription due for re-ordering.
4) Utmost care is excercised in preparation of medicines so that any short of medicine (s) should not occur at patient end.
5) They do hold/possessed complete set of upto date Catalogues of pharma/medicinal requirements in case patient seeks reliable guidance towards some specific required item.
6)I would call it fullfledged pharmacy in true sense (many of them do not hold slow moving medicines/items in their inventories and procure as and when patients present requirements where as here it is altogether different tale).
7) Last but least, seasonal jabs and travel inoculation are also available on request
- Haider Ali