We provide a range of services to suit all of your travel needs. This includes anti-malarials and all vaccines without the need for a GP prescription. Our Eastcote based walk-in travel clinic offers the same service that any other GP-led private travel clinic can offer, but is quite simply more convenient. We offer a very flexible appointment schedule, run a Saturday travel clinic for those unable to take appointments during normal working hours. No matter what your destination we will have you covered:
- Malarone Tablets the most popular anti-malarial, least side effects, least tablets to take
- Lariam Tablets anti-malarial, once weekly administration
- Doxycycline Tablets anti-malarial, cheapest available
- Yellow Fever Vaccine mosquito transmitted disease, free certification
- Rabies Vaccine transmitted by warm-blooded animals such as bats and dogs
- Japanese B Encephalitis Vaccine mosquito transmitted disease
- Tick Borne Encephalitis Vaccine transmitted by tick bites
- All Hepatitis Vaccines including combination with Hep A & B or Typhoid
- Typhoid Vaccine transmitted by food or contaminated water
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio Vaccine common childhood immunisation
- Cholera Vaccine water borne disease
- Meningococcal Vaccine caused by a range of pathogens – mandatory for Hajj & Umrah pilgrims.
Compared to MASTA and Nomad Travel Clinics our pharmacy travel clinic is highly competitive on price and offers a high quality of service. This is because all our staff work in-house and we benefit from keeping a large stock of vaccines in stock for our NHS work. We run regular clinics for which you can easily book an appointment with us over the phone, but note we will also accommodate you if required on a walk in basis for last minute same day emergencies (please enquire for more details).